Tuesday, July 22, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Thank God for great friends! This weekend was really fantastic... two of my best friends from college came to visit, and we spent Saturday on the lake (very little water sports, mostly floating and talking a lot) followed up with Coco Bolo's for dinner with sangrias (and even more chit chat at dinner).

It had literally been years since we got together and it is so nice to know that we'll always be able to pick up where we left off. These two girls are so special to me; I can hardly believe we let ourselves get out of touch like we have... We were long overdue for a get together and the girl time was desperately needed. Hooray for Miller moving back to KS... Here's to many more fun times to come!

Speaking of friends, did anyone else hear the rumor that filming starts soon for a new F.R.I.E.N.D.S. movie? Could this be???

The 1/2 marathon training is going pretty well... My longest run to date has been 5 miles, and the training is slowly becoming more consistent... 87 days to go. Seeing Miller this weekend inspired me. She is running like a mad woman, over 50 miles per week, and makes my teeny 5 miler look pathetic... Time to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)