Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Simple Pleasures...

Yesterday when I got home from work Cole was standing in our dining room, grinning.

Why, you may ask, is this unusual? Because normally he's passed out in the recliner, napping. I knew he was up to something, but couldn't figure out what... Awhile later he asked me to come into our bedroom - he said he had something to show me. (Get your mind out of the gutter!)

For as long as we've been married (a whopping 2 1/2 years), I've complained about turning off the lamp before going to sleep. Ridiculous, I know... Try to see it my way - I practically FALL out of bed every night because I can't reach the lamp. I'm kind of a night owl, so moving the lamp to Cole's side of the bed isn't an option.



Enter "The Clapper." Yep. That's right. Just clap twice for on, twice for off. So simple, so wonderful. :) It has to be the best-ever $15 gadget... What a great surprise! We spent the remainder of the evening arguing about who gets the last clap... It's an exciting life we lead.

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha this makes me laugh a lot! i love the last sentence about you arguing over the last clap:) congrats on your new clapper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing so darn hard I can hardly type....you guys crack me up and you sound like JB and I!!! That is just hilarious! Do they make that for a TV? We would have a clappin contest I'm clappin OFF and JB clappin it back on!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can hook your TV up to the clapper. It can be used for many devices. It's GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha! that is so funny! you guys are great...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)