Friday, January 23, 2009

Des Moines is cold in January! :)


You're probably thinking, duh Amanda. Of course Des Moines is cold! Last weekend I headed up with some new girlfriends for a Premier Designs Rally and we had a blast! I swear, though... The temperature gauge on the way up there read -25. NEGATIVE! Fortunately, we spent most of our time inside the hotel and conference center. It was a blast! We left inspired by the speakers and each other - and we got to see the new spring line of jewelry!! It's all gorgeous! The best part of Rally was getting to hear testimonies from other jewelers living throughout the midwest, learning about all of the missions that Premier Designs supports, and meeting so many fantastic new friends. Here are some pictures from our weekend. Did I mention that we had a blast?! :)


2 comments:

  1. yay you finally blogged again!! ;) glad you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you had left the bloggy world!
    What a fun trip. I can't imagine...-25?????? YUK!

    The trampoline wasn't yours...but oh my gosh, they are loving it!

    Is it time for Tablerock??????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)