Sunday, October 11, 2009

All hail the queen!


I am totally and completely biased, so it's a good thing I didn't get to vote. :) Congrats to my baby sis, Hannah, who won Homecoming Queen at Friday night's football game! She is such a sweetie... hard to believe she is already a senior in high school! It seems like just yesterday when Hannah would beg Jess and I to take her to the "session-con-stand" at football games when we were in high school. Dad was even in tears watching her walk across the football field. The baby has officially grown up! I'm feeling a little emotional and a little old, too...

It was really fun to get back and see my family and watch the Vikings WIN, too. Here are a few photos from my quick "up and back" trip Friday. We had three couples crashing with us this weekend for a friend's wedding, so I wasn't able to stay in Winfield for long and Cole didn't get to make the trip... I'll attempt to post some pics of the Anderson wedding later this week, too.

Check out the football Grandma Joyce caught at the game!
Hannah's Fan Club:
Dad, Mom, Grandma, Jess and Andy



2 comments:

  1. Hannah is gorgeous!!! Glad you got to make it back!! :) those things mean the most to sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...she was so pretty!!! It made ME a bit teary-eyed too, to think she's all grown up! Seems like just yesterday she was playing in the yard next door and riding her bike around :) She is beautiful, and you should be a PROUD big sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)