Friday, June 18, 2010

More photography practice...

Some great friends of ours recently asked if I could take photos of their new baby boy, Kyler... I was SO excited to be asked, and even more excited to meet the little guy for the first time! :) This was the perfect excuse to buy a new camera... at least that's what I told my husband. I've been wanting to purchase one for awhile and finally made "the investment." I went with a fancy-schmancy Canon Rebel T2i. So far, so good! The camera is great, but the operator is definitely still learning... Kyler was perfect and beautiful, most of the time. There was that pooping-on-the-blanket (and his dad) incident, oops! I guess that's my fault for wanting naked baby bottom shots. What a sweet little guy. He cried a little, but I thought even the crying was adorable. Overall, it was a really fun day. Here are a few of my favorite moments!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... I LOVE these! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great pics amanda! Hope you are loving your camera - I got the Rebel T2i too and I am IN LOVE!!! Such a fun change from all the cameras I've had in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, Amanda! Sounds like you're lovin' the new camera :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda these are awesome! I LOVE the wedding rings on the toes!!! Too bad it wouldn't work in our family. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)