Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Practice, practice, practice!

I'm at the very end of a three-week long photography class, so I've been trying to practice shooting as much as possible. Unfortunately, the weather has kept me indoors - a lot. But I have been able to sneak out with Eva a few times. She is my main subject, of course...











I have a lot to learn, but am excited because I do see improvement in my images since starting the course - and I actually feel like I've learned how my camera's manual settings work. At least some of them! These are some of my favorite images from the past few weeks. Not perfect, for sure... it's been a great learning experience! My all-time favorites are the ones of Eva hugging her stuffed dog - a Valentine's gift from Daddy. She LOVES it. :) Hope you enjoyed the photos!


7 comments:

  1. I thought you always took good pictures. You are going to have so many good ones to look back on as your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have time for a Brack photo session when you get back to the states! You definitely have a photographer's eye. Is that little lady ready to be a year old???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy - I'd love to. :) And yes, she's ready. I am not! Where did the time go? Seems like just yesterday we were checking into the hospital...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures look great!! I have always wanted to take a photography class too. Your scenery/landscape pictures are amazing...I may want to buy one from you to frame and put on my wall :) Little Eva is ADORABLE and growing so fast! Have you ever heard of putting your blog into a printed book? It's a forever keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I definitely plan to print a copy of my blog entries from Italy. I may even start to print an annual copy as my "scrapbook." I'm terrible about keeping up a scrapbook, so maybe that would be easier!!

      Delete
  5. I agree with the first comment...I always enjoy your photos but how cool that you are learning so much more. These are great. I love the one of Eva's shoes/feet. Presh. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)