Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Practice, practice, practice!

I'm at the very end of a three-week long photography class, so I've been trying to practice shooting as much as possible. Unfortunately, the weather has kept me indoors - a lot. But I have been able to sneak out with Eva a few times. She is my main subject, of course...











I have a lot to learn, but am excited because I do see improvement in my images since starting the course - and I actually feel like I've learned how my camera's manual settings work. At least some of them! These are some of my favorite images from the past few weeks. Not perfect, for sure... it's been a great learning experience! My all-time favorites are the ones of Eva hugging her stuffed dog - a Valentine's gift from Daddy. She LOVES it. :) Hope you enjoyed the photos!