Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Introducing...

Layla Lou


She's a sassy thing! We just picked her up this weekend, and Layla will be seven weeks old on Friday... SO tiny! She especially looks small next to Royce, who weighs about 75 pounds. Now that she has gotten to know us, she has really started to show off her personality... Royce was a really low-key puppy, but Layla is certainly not! When she wants to play she jumps around so much that she can barely control her own body. It's actually very funny. Hopefully I can post a video sometime soon.

We're in for a long haul. The last two nights she has woken us up three times to let us know that she needs out... NOW. At least she's not "going" in her kennel! :) Cole thinks this is good practice for babies. I'm pretty sure Cole has another thing coming...


"Listen here, pipsqueak. I'm in charge!"



After assembling the kennel I was pretty sure it would hold her, but Cole and Royce had to prove that it's big enough... For an entire litter!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh...She is THE cutest thing! I just love them at that puppy stage. Well, except the chewing everything, and peeing and pooping everywhere. But then they look at you with those puppy dog eyes, and all is forgiven :)


    HA-good practice for babies! That's too cute. He will have quite the wake-up call when that time comes! Enjoy~she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i'm glad it all worked out! she's soooooo cute! cant wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! I love puppies! She is definately a doll. I'd keep the other two too. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Soooo cute! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the compliments... We're definitely having a lot of fun with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! She is a cutie! I remember when our boxers were that little-have fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so adorable...the boys and I are getting tickled looking at her BIG feet! Then we all laughed again at Cole and Royce...are you kidding me?????!!!!!! That was so darn funny. Missed you guys this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! The pictures are adorable with her and Royce. He's looking down at her and probably thinking "oh great". haha I hope you're enjoying your new addition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)