Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hostesses with the Mostest!

In the Manhattan area, we have a fair number of Premier Designs jewelry ladies, and we recently got together to hold an appreciation brunch for all of the area hostesses! The event was SO MUCH fun, a totally girly day for us to spoil our favorite ladies rotten.We decorated with a pink and zebra print theme, had a jewelry fashion show and gave away some awesome door prizes!

My Designer, Kailen and I!

As a Premier Designs Jeweler, our home show business model really works! Many jewelers use the phrase: Premier works IF YOU DO! It's so true - the job is simple, but not always easy. There's definitely some effort that goes into being successful, but in the end, it's totally worth it! My hostesses play such a vital role in the success of my Premier business by welcoming me into their homes and introducing me to their friends and family. I sincerely appreciate all of their support!

Here's my sponsor, Heather, modeling some Premier jewels!

 The registration table...

The rest of the "models."

 Cutesy table decor...

Kirema, one of my hostesses from Ft.Riley.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! I love your outfit...and of course your jewelery too :) Beautiful decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man O Man, I'm jealous. I would have LOVED to go to this event! YOu look fabulous (as always!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)