Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Long time, no blog...

Hellooo? Is anybody out there?

...out there? ...out there? 

My poor blog has been terribly neglected this summer. I've had so much to say, too. (Imagine that! Ha!)  :) Work has been insanely busy for me. I've taken on some additional responsibilities with the Kansas 4-H Foundation and it has kept me on a tight schedule. My Premier business has also been picking up. I now have over 13 ladies in my "first level" and nearly 40 on my entire team! Wow! God has really been blessing my efforts with Premier, I'm pretty amazed by how it's been going... and excited about what the future holds!

Cole and I recently purchased a Harley, a 2007 Street Bob, and we've been taking it out every week or so for rides... Cole takes it to work almost daily. The weather is starting to cool down, and it's been a great way to relax and unwind at the end of the day! Here's a picture of the new bike - we love it! I tried to convince Cole that we should "sneak" into Bill Snyder Family Stadium on Harley Day, but he wouldn't go for it... What a sissy. ;)


Here's a picture taken on my cell just before we brought it home!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your back! Not that I can say much...I'm behind on my blog too! Miss you girly! Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)