Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest

Maybe inspired isn't the word... maybe obsessed is more like it. :) In fact, I could totally relate to one post that read:

Pinterest:
It's like fantasy football for girls.

So true. It's been ridiculously fun and probably a little too time consuming... I especially love finding free printable graphics, and each time I come across an Etsy print, I always think... I could so create that myself! So I gave it a shot, both times in an effort to print something I could hang in the nursery.

Here's the first - I used publisher and downloaded lots of free fonts to create it. It's not perfect, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. Now I need to find just the right frame... 

AND I just love this second phrase, too. It's such a fitting quote for any mom. I'm now 31 weeks along and cannot believe there are only 9 weeks to go in this pregnancy! Time is flying by!!! If only we could decide on a name... :)
 

7 comments:

  1. way to go - those look great! That mommy quote got me! I can't believe you are so close - will I see you in KC???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm planning to be in KC - very excited for some new jewelry and girl time. :) See you there!

      Delete
  2. Love the first one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are Great!
    I have to admit, the second one choked me up!
    Neat ideas...can't wait for baby to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great!! Awesome job :) Love them both!!! Can't believe you only have 9 weeks left! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, Amanda! I actually found the second quote right after Harper was born and got teary eyed reading it to Justin...he, of course, thought it was humorous:) I'm so very happy for you and hope these last few weeks are a breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... I love this so much! I'll use it and never forget it! It makes me cry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)