Friday, October 26, 2012

Cole's Pizzeria...


Watch out, U.S.A.! We may be headed back with a new business plan. Cole finally attempted Giovanni's recommended pizza recipe last weekend - and he did a great job! Whew were we stuffed by the end of the night. We had plenty of dough - so much that he let me experiment with the last pizza and I made a knock-off Gambino's-style dessert pizza. I'm sure the Italians would disapprove, but it was yummy! Here are some photos of our first experiment with pizza from scratch!

We definitely have some things to learn - but sort of shocked ourselves by not totally screwing up the pizzas! Yay, us! :)






I may look like I know what I'm doing, but that's not true. I was picking flour and dough out of my eyes all night long. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)