Monday, August 11, 2008

#80 Buy a new grill for Cole.

It's the Spirit E-210, and Weber says it's the "finest entry-level full-size grill on the market." I guess we agree. The Eilders household was past due for purchasing a new grill, and after our kabobs took well over an hour to cook on Saturday night, we decided it was time. It's certainly not the fanciest option there is, but we're thrilled to be rid of the freebie we've been using for the last two years. My favorite feature is the scale that weighs the propane tank and indicates a low/empty tank! No half-cooked pork chops ever again. :) Get ready our next Kabob-B-Que!




I am super excited that great progress is being made in another area of my list, as well. On Friday, I got permission to start planning a 5k at Rock Springs in October! Hooray! This promotional event will be multipurpose, and should really help to expose Rock Springs 4-H Center to the local community. Mark your calendars and lace up those old running shoes! The race will be November 8, 2008 at 9:00 am. If you would like an entry form, send email to aeilders@rocksprings.net and include your postal address.

Can anyone tell me why my blog indicates over 50,000 hits? I know I'm really not that popular. :) The only thing I can think of is that I check it obsessively for spelling errors, and to see if anyone has commented. (Thanks, Sarah - I think you're my biggest fan!)

2 comments:

  1. great investment, i'd be just a skinny little guy without a good grill!

    your list has inspired my wife to start one as well, great idea! hopefully she doesn't include me in any 5ks she may be planning?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!!:) you're such a stud! i need to get a few things finished up on my list and i will be ready to start:)! you're a great inspiration! i guess thats why i love you so much!:) and i check your blog about twice a day, so someone else must think this blog rocks too! they must be checking it like 100 times a day!;) cant wait to see you when i get back!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)