Sunday, October 5, 2008

1st Annual Zubaz Tailgate!


I was duped... We all were.

I'm referring to the girlfriends and wives who participated in the First Annual Zubaz Tailgate. Somehow the boys convinced us "all the other girls are wearing them!" So we all showed up in the pants, with the exception of Cindy. (She's the smart one in the group.) We were quite a sight. Andy, the mastermind behind our tailgate, is convinced that next year there will be 30-40 participants, and he's nominated me to make a banner. "Annual Zubaz Tailgate - It's a Pants Party!" Here are some of my other favorite pics from the weekend. The Wildcats may have been a disappointment, but we know how to have a good time - win or lose!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! HILARIOUS! I love how crazy my friends are! and sad i missed this "special" occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)